Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Juan Moreno <ea...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/31 18:59:38 UTC

Limitations in Arquillian Embedded and Application Composer

Hi all!

   I've been testing an Application with Arquillian Embedded (Tomee) and
Application Composer and I've noticed in some cases they don't show the
real behavior. Do you have a wiki page or a place where I can find the
limitations?

Regards
Juan Moreno
Software Developer

Re: Limitations in Arquillian Embedded and Application Composer

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan,

Documentation these features would be a great contribution.  If you're interested in helping there, let's talk through what issues you see and you can contribute some documentation.  If there are issues that need to be fixed and are interested in code contribution opportunities too, I can do my best to guide you through.

BTW, love your email address :)

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins