Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Subramanian Olagappan <os...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/05 06:43:41 UTC

Help on setting up a maven proxy for a build repository [ http & scp ]

Hi,

I am new to maven tool and just started using it. I am setting up a local proxy for a remote maven build repository. We have multiple build repository and some are via http access and others via scp. Can you suggest some proxy tools to sync up. I tried m2-proxy and it works fine for repositories with http access.

Thanks in Advance,
Subbu

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/

Re: Help on setting up a maven proxy for a build repository [ http & scp

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
You should try maven archiva that just was released as 1.0.
(maven.apache.org/archiva)

It can proxy repositories based on URL and a compliant maven Wagon
implementation for transport protocol ("wagon" is the maven abstaction for
file access protocols). As there is allready a scp wagon used by maven to
deploy builds, this should (not sure : not tested) work by setting a network
proxied repository to "scp://....")

Nico.