Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Me...@bluewave.com on 2002/08/13 16:33:04 UTC

unpackwars-"true" ??

Hi,

Im using tomcat 4.0.2.  Im use the defualt <Host ... > tag in my
server.xml for my app contexts, always been fine till I needed to have one
unpack wars automagically.

<Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">

Now, I place a war file in the default webapps folder, and as id expect,
it is unpacked.  However, it is not unpacked in the context which i create
!.. all other things appear to work fine.

this is the context :

<Context path="/struts" docBase="d:\webcontainer\struts" debug="0"/>

The only difference is that this sites in a totally different place to the
applications base specified in the Host tag.  Im pretty sure it should
still work though, everything else is fine..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mehdi Nejad - Senior Developer
mehdi.nejad@bluewave.com