Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/26 16:42:55 UTC

Fwd: Major svn outage expected

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Apr 26, 2008 4:34 PM
Subject: Major svn outage expected
To: Apache Infrastructure <in...@apache.org>

While the details are a bit sketchy at this point,
 roughly one hour ago eris, our svn server, stopped
 responding to commands.  We don't know for certain
 why yet, but in all likelihood eris's raid array
 has failed and may not be recoverable.

 The infrastructure team will be working with osuosl
 to try and repair eris to the extent that it is
 possible, but in the worst case scenario we may
 have lost a full day's worth of commits.  We have
 been preparing an svn mirror for service at

  http://svn.eu.apache.org/

 but the timing of this failure has left the mirror
 about 1 day behind.

 I will be redirecting http traffic to the mirror
 for the time being, but https will remain down until
 we can sort out the damage.  Sorry, that probably
 means no commits will be possible this weekend.

 Please be patient with us while we work on this.

 Thanks a bunch!

 Be a better friend, newshound, and

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3