Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/04/22 12:10:19 UTC

[HEADS-UP] Change of plugin names

In preparation for the 0.7 release of Forrest all plugins have now been
renamed to conform to our naming conventions.

This does not affect users who are working with the 0.6 release only
those working with the 0.7-dev version.

If you are using the 0.7-dev version please rename the plugins as
appropriate in your projects forrest.properties file. This should be the
last time for such changes as once these things enter an official
release we try and maintain backward compatability.

To see the new plugin names do "forrest available-plugins" or inspect
the file FORREST_HOME/plugins/plugins.xml

Re: [pod-input] New plugin name (was [HEADS-UP] Change of plugin names)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ron Blaschke wrote:
> Friday, April 22, 2005, 12:10:19 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>In preparation for the 0.7 release of Forrest all plugins have now been
>>renamed to conform to our naming conventions.
>

> I've also changed the name of my pod-input plugin to match the naming
> convention.
> The new fully qualified name will be
> "org.rblasch.forrest.plugin.input.pod," and is available from
> http://www.rblasch.org/projects/pod-input/org.rblasch.forrest.plugin.input.pod.zip

Thanks, patch now applied.

> Also, I've attached a patch for plugins.xml.  I would have created an
> issue for the patch, but I seem to be unable to contact
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/

Yes, it seems to be down right now.

Ross

[pod-input] New plugin name (was [HEADS-UP] Change of plugin names)

Posted by Ron Blaschke <ma...@rblasch.org>.
Friday, April 22, 2005, 12:10:19 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> In preparation for the 0.7 release of Forrest all plugins have now been
> renamed to conform to our naming conventions.

I've also changed the name of my pod-input plugin to match the naming
convention.
The new fully qualified name will be
"org.rblasch.forrest.plugin.input.pod," and is available from
http://www.rblasch.org/projects/pod-input/org.rblasch.forrest.plugin.input.pod.zip

Also, I've attached a patch for plugins.xml.  I would have created an
issue for the patch, but I seem to be unable to contact
http://issues.cocoondev.org/

Ron