Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/02 19:46:05 UTC

service endpoints

We have deployed one webservice in servicemix and now we want to expose this
by using endpoints. Any idea where I can get this info to expose that
service on SOAP RPC by using endpoints.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: service endpoints

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should take a look at the soap-binding demo in the servicemix distribution.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet