Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 17:46:21 UTC

maven: couple of console pom questions

Hi Chris, I just pushed some changes to the poms, etc for "maintenance doc”

There were two other things I noticed and didn’t understand:

console/server/pom.xml - Is the “generate-test-resources” phase appropriate for copying in the war?  Seems odd being tied to “test” related processing.

console/servlets/pom.xml - why is a there a declaration for tomcat7-maven-plugin?

Thanks
— Dale

Re: maven: couple of console pom questions