Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@borealissoft.com> on 2001/05/12 08:02:18 UTC

DOM riddle (document reload)

Please help me solve such a DOM riddle partly brought up by Xalan's JAXP
bugs. Transformer fails to load same document second time. Then I want
to use original parse(), but keep the same document instance. Seems, I
can first parse it into new document and them somehow import its
contents into my old document. I do not know how exactly to do
it.Perhaps I have to remove old documentElement and import new one. I am
not sure there is an API for doing it. Any other way?

Boris.