Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Justin Maltat <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 23:40:49 UTC

Re: Poll RESULTS: Producer/Consumer languages

Hi,

Is Linkedin planning to release its REST proxy server as an official release?

This would be quite interesting for using Kafka in some existing
heterogeneous  environment.

Justin

Posted by Justin Maltat <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answers

I'll be looking for both to see what fits best for our needs :)

Posted by Colin <co...@clark.ws>.

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Justin,