Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/14 14:11:54 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 (incubating) RC2

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 release.

Usergrid 1.0.2-rc2 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=1.0.2-rc2

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&hb=1.0.2-rc2

The current Git commit ID is f0982b347cda3c20a5d1097ab58592874886719f

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc2/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc2-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc2/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.2-rc2/apache-usergrid-1.0.2-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Wed Jun 17 08:10:39 EDT 2015

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.2
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 because...

[RESULT] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 (incubating) RC2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1 Dave J (binding)
+1 Rod S (binding)
+1 Jeff W
+1 Shawn F (binding)
+1 George R (binding)

Four +1 votes from PPMC members: the vote passes.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 (incubating) RC2

Posted by George Reyes <gr...@apigee.com>.
+1

Posted by Shawn Feldman <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeff West <jw...@apigee.com>.
+1

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
+1

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Come on people. Rock the vote!

[CANCELED] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 (incubating) RC2

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Canceling on behalf of the Usergrid podling.  Thanks for noting these
Justin.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Can the files be simply pulled from the code base without impacting things?

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.2 (incubating) RC2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Release contents look good.

John

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1(agreeing with P. Taylor)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

I would think just sending out a correction on this thread with a link to the correct commit should suffice.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Dave,