Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Edward S <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 05:14:10 UTC

application level variable???

Hey guys,

I am a novice in cocoon.
Wanted to know, how can we create an application level variable in cocoon...
I want an object that can remain active throughout the scope of the
application...and can be accesible from any sitemap pipeline that I use.

this should be something like a variable with an 'application' scope in JSP.

thanks

-Ed.

Re: application level variable???

Posted by Edward S <su...@gmail.com>.
thanks Jeroen.
I didnt get this properly.

How are we supposed to use this?
Where should I be initializing my object and how can I access that object
using this module?

-Ed.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Edward,