Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> on 2016/03/30 17:07:11 UTC

graph sink for flume

Hello Fiumite's,I had started working on a graph sink/source for flume that will connect to titan/orientdb/neo4j, due to some work pressures, I had to put this on hold.  I will be resuming these efforts but was wondering if there is still interest in the project to adopt this plugin.  Would love to get some feedback before I deep dive into more dev efforts on this.
Regards

RE: graph sink for flume

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.
Ping on this topic, would love to hear from committers.