Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Linden H van der (MI)" <H....@MI.unimaas.nl> on 2005/03/01 19:37:30 UTC

RE: Table-less forms for your webapp - small question

> You mean changing the forms-styling XSL stuff?
>
> Would be way cool, but there are people who might not want to rely on
> CSS too much for positioning fields.
>
> I'm all for moving to more powerful CSS-based versions, but
> it might be
> good to keep the existing stuff around for people who want to
> stay with plain HTML.

I'll try to keep the table version, while adding a CSS version. Looks
more difficult than I first thought. ;-) But I'll get there.

BTW. I noticed a TODO in one of the styling files: i18n for the Calendar
img alt. I'll fix that as well if you guys can provide me with the
correct translation of "Calender" in:

- German
- Italian
- French

Bye, Helma

Re: Table-less forms for your webapp - small question

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
> - French

Calendrier

> Bye, Helma

Au revoir, Helma

-Bertrand

Re: Table-less forms for your webapp - small question

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
>> BTW. I noticed a TODO in one of the styling files: i18n for the
>> Calendar
>> img alt. I'll fix that as well if you guys can provide me with the
>> correct translation of "Calender" in:
>>
>> - Italian

Calendario.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://agylen.com/blojsom/blog/

Re: Table-less forms for your webapp - small question

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> I'll try to keep the table version, while adding a CSS version. Looks
> more difficult than I first thought. ;-) But I'll get there.
>
> BTW. I noticed a TODO in one of the styling files: i18n for the Calendar
> img alt. I'll fix that as well if you guys can provide me with the
> correct translation of "Calender" in:
>
> - German

Kalender :)

cheers