Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by D Tim Cummings <ti...@triptera.com.au> on 2018/05/25 04:56:56 UTC

Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse

I have upgraded my cayenne to 4.1M1 and now I am getting the following errors in Eclipse. Program still runs OK but it would be nice to not be flooded with errors. Does anyone know what they mean?

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'data-map'.	datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 5	Problem
cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'domain'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 5	Problem
Referenced file contains errors (http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd).  For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 1	XML Problem
Referenced file contains errors (http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap.xsd).  For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select "Show Details..."	datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 1	XML Problem
The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.	cayenne-project.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem
The document type declaration for root element type "HTML" must end with '>'.	datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 2	Problem

Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse

Posted by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com>.
For now I just disabled redirect to https for all schemas.
But yeah, we should update schema location.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse