Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Elankath, Tarun (Cognizant)" <ET...@blr.cognizant.com> on 2003/03/04 12:37:50 UTC

A Better way to disable caching ?

Hi all,

Is there another way to disable caching apart from setting it as a JVM property ?
Is there a property that can be set in the application-specification for example ?

Thanks,
Tarun

Re: A Better way to disable caching ?

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>.
I asked a very dumb question and I am sorry I have asked it.
It was clearly mentioned in the user manual, but somehow I glossed over
it.

Trying to hide in a hole,
Tarun