Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com> on 2015/04/06 22:35:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova TOOLS release - 4.3.1

Hi,

In the recent days, a couple of platforms have released. We are also voting on Windows platform release. There have also been a couple of bug fixes in the CLI/Lib. Does it make sense to do a tools release ? Wanted to start a discuss thread on doing a TOOLS release.

Are there other PRs that people want to get into this release ?

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova TOOLS release - 4.3.1

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Yup. I created an issue for it at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8859.

Posted by "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.