Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rahul Marjiwe <ra...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/09/27 08:39:55 UTC

Execute a Route on repetition in specific time slot.

Hi All,

I'm new to Camel. I want to schedule the camel route on repetition specific
time interval.
I saw some example of that but I do not understand how to repeat a route
when the route having endpoint as URL, not a folder.

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards,
Rahul Marjiwe

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-9098246835
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Execute a Route on repetition in specific time slot.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I think you need to read a bit more how camel work.

Take a look at timer examples.

Posted by Jaiprakash Mewada <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Sorry for Typo,

It's "Camel Stream" not "Came stream"