Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tom Hodder <to...@limepepper.co.uk> on 2013/08/29 06:04:45 UTC

ofbiz demos are returning "Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Hi All,

I just had a quick look on the ofbiz.apache.org site and it seems that the
demos are down. Not sure if this is to be expected, just thought I would
let you know.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: ofbiz demos are returning "Service Temporarily Unavailable"

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, this has been reported here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6693
I also sent a message to this ML: http://markmail.org/message/ttcxusn67ekcnaao

You just need to follow the ML ;)

BTW this has been fixed last night (night for me in Europe) and I have just restarted the 3 demos

Jacques