Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/05 03:59:36 UTC

jira mail notifications

Hi,

I noticed that I can't receive jira mail notifications from yesterday.
Is it only me or other guys also saw this problem?
Something wrong with our jira?

Best Regards

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: jira mail notifications

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Email notifications should be working now.  Let me know if they stop again.

Chris

On Aug 4, 2010 10:49 PM, "Freeman Fang" <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Chris !

Freeman