Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Tommy M. McGuire" <mc...@crsr.net> on 2009/10/26 16:35:31 UTC

[users@httpd] 500 Error on OPTIONS request?

I have a strange situation, and I know I am doing something wrong but I cannot
figure out what it is.

I have httpd configured as a reverse proxy for an application server, and have
not had any problems so far.  I am adding an application on the app server
that speaks WebDAV, and have discovered that I am getting errors from httpd
for proxied OPTIONS requests.

There are no related messages in the error log, so the only thing I have to go
in is the message returned to the client:

  Internal Server Error

  The server encountered an internal error or
  misconfiguration and was unable to complete
  your request.

What am I missing?

The httpd version is 2.2.3 with a fairly standard configuration on RHEL 5.3.

Thanks in advance!

--
Tommy M. McGuire
mcguire@crsr.net