Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc> on 2020/04/14 20:59:37 UTC

Question on Fineract Accounting Engine

Hello.  I just joined this mailing list.  Apologies in advance if this
question has already been answered, but I could not find it in the archives.

First, here's some background:  I have setup Fineract and the Mifos X
client in my development environment.  Using the Mifos UI, I have created
Organizations, Loan Products, and other related entities.  Using PyFineract
/ Fineract API, I have created Loans, etc.

My question is:

   - What do I need to do or run to get the daily/weekly/monthly/periodic
   accounting to occur?  For example, let's assume I create a loan with weekly
   repayments, and after a week has passed there are no repayments, what part
   of the system calculates late fees, interest, etc?

Thanks.

VJ

Re: Question on Fineract Accounting Engine

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.
Hello.  I connected to my Fineract engine using Chrome and all the
date fields appear correct (e.g. no null dates).  Therefore, there is no
longer a rush on this fix.  Though I appreciate the speed in which you all
addressed this issue.

Vinayak

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.
Hi Saransh.  Sorry, I don't understand your comment.  Shouldn't I see an
accrual posting for April 16 too?

Thanks,
Vinayak

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.
Hi Saransh.  Please share a working sample of a loan product with periodic
accruals working.  Thanks in advance.

Vinayak

Posted by Vinayak Javaly <vi...@urgent.vc>.
Yes, please.