Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org> on 2013/01/08 11:26:43 UTC

[discuss] Testing

Hey there guys,

What do you think about unit testing?

To me, creating an Injector in a Test is not a unit test perse, and I use
to rely on maven-failsafe-plugin and use the suffix IT (Integration Test)
instead. Also, they use to be more slow than a simple test with just mocks.

For those who don't know, this is the default behavior with
maven-failsafe-plugin. The IT test run when executing mvn verify, instead
of  regular mvn test

What do you think about it? I'd love to know ;D

Cheers,
jordi

Re: [discuss] Testing

Posted by Jordi Gerona <jo...@apache.org>.
I guess we can keep it simple for the moment, and if in the future we need
some "testing logic" we can reopen this debate

thanks for your feedback!

Re: [discuss] Testing

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Re: [discuss] Testing