Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xavier Verbrèghe <co...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/28 15:05:32 UTC

OpenOffice icons

Hello,
I would like to propose new icons for Apache OpenOffice, how can I do it ?

Cordially
Manjiro

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by Xavier Verbrèghe <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I do not spam
Have a good day.

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by 口 海 <cu...@hotmail.com>.
Stop spamming

________________________________

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by Dave <bm...@apache.org>.
This already happens. At least one moderator always responds off-list to
these "stop spamming" type posts, which did happen in this instance and
the poster in question subsequently unsubscribed themselves.

The best thing to do is ignore this kind of post and leave it to the
moderators to manage the list as necessary.

Posted by John D'Orazio <jo...@cappellaniauniroma3.org>.

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by Xavier Verbrèghe <co...@gmail.com>.
Thank you vert much

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
How about create a repository on github and send us the link? The
license APL2 would be perfect.

Re: OpenOffice icons

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
Hello,