Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 07:33:40 UTC

Question of build Tuscany SCA Tutorials

Hi:    I am a newbie for Tuscany, while I want to import the SCA tutorials
into the eclipse, I was blocked by some issues.
    1. Wile I run the mvn eclipse:eclipse in the sca\tutorials\store folder,
it said some dependencies could not find in the maven repository. And I
checked in the http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository, those
2.0-SNAPSHOT version jars DO NOT exist.
    2. So, I try to build in from the local svn folder. But I found that not
all the folder in the modules are included in the \sca\modules\pom.xml file,
so I manually added all the sub modules(Only those parent versions are
2.0-SNAPSHOT, not sure why some modules' parent versions are still
1.4SNAPSHOT, is there a story for them ?) in the pom.xml.
    3. Then, I run mvn install in the modules folder. Bang, some exceptions
appear, they writes :
   -------------------
   org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\jms\wireformat\jmstext\WireFormatJMSTextProcessor.java:[30,1258]
Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.ModelFactoryExtensionPoint
resolves to a package
org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\jms\wireformat\jmstext\WireFormatJMSTextProcessor.java:[34,1556]
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.tuscany.sca.co
ntribution.service.ContributionReadException resolves to a package
org\apache\tuscany\sca\binding\jms\wireformat\jmstext\WireFormatJMSTextProcessor.java:[35,1635]
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.tuscany.sca.co
ntribution.service.ContributionResolveException resolves to a package
-----------------------

Could anyone help to give some comments ? Where do I make a mistake ?
Thanks !

--
Ivan

Re: Question of build Tuscany SCA Tutorials

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, while trying to import sdo-1.1.1 to Eclipse, I encountered an error
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Dec 16 18:04:39 CST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 2M/9M

The mvn command I used is mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse, which I refer from
the doc
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/set-up-sdo-development-environment.html

Could anyone give a hand, thanks !

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
If you want to play with 1.x trunk, it's currently available at

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.x/

Let us know if you still have problems.

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,