Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by svilen <az...@svilendobrev.com> on 2013/06/25 13:05:19 UTC

looking for job [20+y software, 12+y python]

g'day

sorry for slightly off-topic thing but i'm looking for a job.
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv/

quick intro: Making software for 23+ years on 3 continents, realizing
projects of all sizes and level of imposibility. Been everything from
CTO and dept.leader to tester and hacker .. except marketing maybe ;-).

my core language-tool is python as it allows me to do *anything*, but i
usualy make specific languages on top/around it. sometimes generated..
Otherwise one drowns in bytes and details. It's people that are
important to me, not the particular language/framework/setup.

i'm using couchdb+touchdb for almost year in my last
chat-about-places project, mainly as a distributed personal-repository
(mobiles, replication etc) and 'rpc-API-with-memory' over it (hence no
http-api). Quite some things have accumulated, i will publish some..
An experiment yeah.. life has to be interesting (-;

anyway. i'm in Varna, Bulgaria. But things may be negotiable.

here the details:
variants of cv:
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv/cv.pdf
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/cv/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/svilendobrev

me and the work:
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/

some ideas and projects/code:
http://www.svilendobrev.com/rabota/mysoft.html
https://github.com/svilendobrev
http://www.notionery.com (deep idea - semantics)
http://www.svilendobrev.com/detski/zvuk/ (records of audio-theaters,
fairytales, poetry)

and all the rest at my site:
http://www.svilendobrev.com

ciao
svilen

Re: looking for job [20+y software, 12+y python]

Posted by Ssu Jen Lu <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi Svilen,

Try basho.com http://bashojobs.theresumator.com/

They are usually looking for people with Erlang skills but your Python
skills could help. It's very demanding but you can work remote.  I used to
work for this company and I quit because it was too demanding ( I am not
young any more). They pay well too.

Good luck,

Ssu