Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ray Tsang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/17 15:37:17 UTC

archetype plugin 1.0-alpha-4

Hi,

I was troubled by an issue documented in [#ARCHETYPE-22], which seems
to be fixed in archetype plugin 1.0-alpha-4.  This version is also
marked as released in JIRA (it has change log, not roadmap).  However
I can't seem to find this version.  Is it indeed released?

ray,

Re: archetype plugin 1.0-alpha-4

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 4/17/06, Ray Tsang <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks!  there is a snapshot on
> http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/
> but it's dated back to feb. 25th.
>
> i guess i'll have to grab the source, thanks!

Be sure to build _all_ of archetype, not just the plugin.  Start from:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk/

It looks like there's a more recent snapshot here:
   http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/archetype/

--
Wendy

Re: archetype plugin 1.0-alpha-4

Posted by Ray Tsang <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <kh...@ku.edu>.
I had to build it from source. It would be nice if they could get to an
actual 1.0 release sometime. -K