Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Dehowe F <de...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/14 02:18:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache AGE 0.7.0 Release

Dear Apache Community,

We would like to discuss the Apache AGE release 0.7.0. that we have been
working toward it.

To learn more about Apache AGE, please see http://age.apache.org/

Functionalities included and addressed in this release:

*Add VLE core to the MATCH clause.
*Added support for various list functions
    *range()
    *relationships()
    *keys()
    *label()
    *nodes()
    *reverse()
*Various bug fixes

The git tag to be discussed and voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-age/releases/tag/v.0.7.0-rc0

The git commit hash: commit d0175f4a2fb03f28c356ea43da3bd48a47f5ef42

 The release files for 0.7.0, can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/age/0.7.0.rc0/

 Signatures used for AGE RCs can be found in this file:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/age/KEYS

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:

847F A9F0 CB17 2A51 DEC9  D0F3 8285 D595 875F 13B1

For information about the contents of this release, see:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-age/releases/tag/v.0.7.0-rc0

Please share your thoughts and feedback and let us know if we can call for
a vote.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Dehowe Feng

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache AGE 0.7.0 Release

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.
+1

I checked the following:

- incubating in name
- signature and hash fine
- DISCLAIMER is fine
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files

Best regards,
Eya

Posted by Dehowe Feng <de...@apache.org>.
Thank you everyone for your reviews and votes. I will now close this discussion and open the vote shortly.