Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 17:20:43 UTC

org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn amazon s3 repo authentication?

    *Hello, *

    I am curious if there is an easy way to setup org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn
    properties
    for amazon s3 maven repo with authentication which comes form
    settings.xml/<server> ?

    with help of maven-s3-wagon?
    http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.kuali.maven.wagons%7Cmaven-s3-wagon%7C1.1.12%7Cjar

    Thank you,

    Andrei.

Re: org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn amazon s3 repo authentication?

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that Ops4j Pax URL mvn supports this option. Here is what is
available today (
http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxurl/Mvn+Protocol#MvnProtocol-settings.xml
).
Maybe you can create a ticket on JIRA web site of OPS4J Pax URL mvn to add
it.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:53 AM, kseelam <kr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We successfully mapped the settings.xml file in org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg
> use the repository user id and password to retrieve the artifacts.
>
> But we would like to use encrypted password instead of clear text in
> settings.xml as described in the maven guide
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-encryption.html
>
> Please help us if anyone has achieved it.
>
> Thanks
> KS

Charles Moulliard
Twitter : @cmoulliard
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn amazon s3 repo authentication?

Posted by Andrei Pozolotin <an...@gmail.com>.
right, but there is a need to supply an s3:// wagon:

http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXURL-188

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.