Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Evelyn Elder <eh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/04 19:22:15 UTC

tech support

Hello,
    I teach online courses and have used Open Office for years.  I just
downloaded the update for OO #4 and I'm having a problem opening up files
in my online course.  Before, when I opened a file, it would open
automatically in OO, but now, it downloads it.  The OO icon on my toolbar
at the bottom of my Mac screen, comes on and then goes off again.  It
doesn't open in OO.  Can you help me with this?  Thanks, Evelyn Elder