Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Juan Carlos Pedral Valencia <jp...@correo.azc.uam.mx> on 2003/08/06 06:14:07 UTC

About Apache Mirror ftp.azc.uam.mx

Hi Erik,

   Sorry not to warn about the mirror, but in site where is the
   server we haven't electrical power in a period of 30 days, you can
   imagine it!

   Please, erase the mirror of the list and once the this
   stable situation I already warn to you to add it to list again.

 Thanks,

 Juan Carlos Pedral.

Re: About Apache Mirror ftp.azc.uam.mx

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 06/08/2003, at 06:14, Juan Carlos Pedral Valencia wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
>    Sorry not to warn about the mirror, but in site where is the
>    server we haven't electrical power in a period of 30 days, you can
>    imagine it!
>
>    Please, erase the mirror of the list and once the this
>    stable situation I already warn to you to add it to list again.

Okay, mirror removed. We'll re-add it when you indicate that
it works in a reliable way again. Thanks for the note.

Cheers,
Erik