Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2007/09/17 22:32:55 UTC

[BOARD-MTG] Please contribute project status for board meeting on the 19th

(bcc'ed to *-dev@ws.apache.org)

Hello Apache WS developers!

It's that time again... please take a moment to edit the wiki page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForSep2007

and fill in any notable happenings or status changes for your projects.
  (Special thanks to Siegfried who already got the ball rolling for
XML-RPC!)  Get it done now while you're thinking about it!

Many thanks,
--Glen

UPDATE: Board report for October

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi folks:

Our September board report wasn't in on time due to the PMC chair
switch, so we're doing it in October.  We have a number of good updates
in there already, but please take a quick look at the entry for your
particular project and make sure it's up to date.  I'd like to send this
in the next couple of days, so please take a moment to do this ASAP.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForSep2007

Thanks!

--Glen