Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Allan Ditzel <ad...@apache.org> on 2009/06/12 01:24:32 UTC

Unable to deploy to server using Maven 2.1.0

Hi all,

Recently we are unable to deploy artifacts to our local repository by using
mvn deploy. It seems that maven is ignoring the <server></server> block in
the settings.xml in the $HOME/.m2 directory (even though mvn
help:effective-settings shows the username/password/repo id specified
there).

Just to make sure that our Nexus install wasn't at fault, I pointed to a
test artifactory repo we have running. Its log shows that the maven client
doesn't seem to be sending the authentication information found in the
<server> block.

If anyone has any ideas of how to solve this or other settings we can enable
to further debug this issue, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Allan