Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davide Russo <da...@outlook.it> on 2018/02/14 13:47:49 UTC

Presentations about Apche Beam

Dear Beam Community,

My name is David and i’m a studet of University of Molise, Italy. I’m studing “Security of Software System” and during this degree I’m attending the course of “Complex Software Architecture and Styes”; for the exam I have to analyse an Apache complex system. I selected to analyse Apache Beam for many reason. I’m writing you because for this project I produced 3 presentations about Beam that I would to submit you to add them on Beam website as presentation material. They derived in part form the existing presentation so if you think that these presentations are good and well done it could be cool if you add them on the Beam website. If you are interested let me know that I’ll send you as soon as possible my work.

Best Regards.

DR

I: Presentations about Apche Beam

Posted by Davide Russo <da...@outlook.it>.
Dear Beam Community,

Re: Presentations about Apche Beam

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.
Ciao Davide,

Just checking if you'd like to share the presentations with the community?

Have a great weekend!

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.
Ciao Davide,

Posted by Eugene Kirpichov <ki...@google.com>.
Sure, please go ahead and share them in this thread?

Posted by Eugene Kirpichov <ki...@google.com>.