Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com> on 2009/07/28 08:27:31 UTC

lucene fulltext views with _list functions ? JSON-template inst of JStemplate

Hello all,

Two _list/_show  related questions

a) Is it possible to provide a couchdb-lucene fulltext view to a couchdb
_list function and have it work ?
Is there some other invocation URL -foo required to make it work - is it
possible at all ?

b) I would like to use JSON-Template instead of the jstemplate provided, for
an _show
 as long as I have the right !includes should it work or am I some how tied
to the templating lib provided?

Thanks much,

Nitin

37% of all statistics are made up on the spot
Nitin Borwankar
nborwankar@gmail.com

Re: lucene fulltext views with _list functions ? JSON-template inst of JStemplate

Posted by Manolo Padron Martinez <ma...@gmail.com>.
>> a) Is it possible to provide a couchdb-lucene fulltext view to a couchdb
>> _list function and have it work ?
>> Is there some other invocation URL -foo required to make it work - is it
>> possible at all ?
>>

> To my knowledge there's nothing in couchdb-lucene that supports this.
> And there's definitely nothing in couch core.

Planed but unscheduled yet (
http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene/blob/66b4de1b94695dc8937990241e6d4d94cc1f4d75/TODO
)

Regards from Canary Islands

Manuel Padrón Martínez

Re: lucene fulltext views with _list functions ? JSON-template inst of JStemplate

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Nitin Borwankar<ni...@borwankar.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Two _list/_show  related questions
>
> a) Is it possible to provide a couchdb-lucene fulltext view to a couchdb
> _list function and have it work ?
> Is there some other invocation URL -foo required to make it work - is it
> possible at all ?

To my knowledge there's nothing in couchdb-lucene that supports this.
And there's definitely nothing in couch core.

> b) I would like to use JSON-Template instead of the jstemplate provided, for
> an _show
>  as long as I have the right !includes should it work or am I some how tied
> to the templating lib provided?

There shouldn't be anything tying you to any templating system.