Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2018/03/07 16:21:07 UTC

Make a 1.8.1 release?

We have a number of good little fixes & improvements since our 1.8.0 release so
I was thinking it might be good to do a 1.8.1  This would also be a good
opportunity for someone else to try their hand at doing a release if they
wanted.  (The hardest part is organizing the changelog, and that'll be small for
a .1 release)  Any takers?

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: Make a 1.8.1 release?

Posted by Kenton Taylor <kt...@slashdotmedia.com>.
Agreed, and I'd be happy to field this...

Kenton Taylor
Principal Engineer - sourceforge.net
Phone:  616-425-9149