Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Aleksei Vassiljev <al...@hireright.ee> on 2002/02/12 18:55:06 UTC

Making FO

Hi all

Does anybody know any good tool for converting HTML (or rtf, or doc) to FO.
I have tried html2fo, which I had found on sourceforge.net, but it doesn't understand styles and some tags.
Maybe anybody know a better tool?

Aleksei Vassiljev

Re: Making FO

Posted by Idrees Ali <id...@hotmail.com>.
I just came to know about HTMLdoc which will convert your html to pdf without using any fo. if you are interested check following site
http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc

Re: Making FO

Posted by Bart Locanthi <ba...@sabl.com>.
xslt was created for doing just this. it's a very important technology
and there are finally some good books on it.