Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/07/22 00:58:20 UTC

Re: Unified diffs

FTR - I cannot say that I agree. Context diffs make much more sense
to me in more situations than the Uni.  I'm +1 for context diffs.

Re: Unified diffs

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> FTR - I cannot say that I agree. Context diffs make much more sense
> to me in more situations than the Uni.  I'm +1 for context diffs.

I agree that unidiffs and context diffs both have their places. Maybe we
should modify the commit-mail script to ask the commiter which they
perfer... Or maybe not.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>