Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stéphane REYNIER <st...@cso-info.fr> on 2002/05/02 10:38:13 UTC

Setting a maximum number of charcaters in a line

Hi,

Is there any solution for setting a maximum number of charcaters whitin a line ?

I have to built two areas with 4 lines of 80 charcaters each, in a PDF document.

Thank you

Stéphane

Re: Setting a maximum number of charcaters in a line

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Stéphane REYNIER wrote:
> Is there any solution for setting a maximum number of charcaters whitin
> a line ?
>
> I have to built two areas with 4 lines of 80 charcaters each, in a PDF
> document.

You can't set a maximum for the number of characters in a
line.
You should already generate fo:block elements containing
the 80 character lines. How this can be achieved depends
heavily on your source and perhaps other circumstances.

J.Pietschmann