Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/27 06:27:25 UTC

get access token inside custom processor

Hi guys, I'm trying to invoke some nifi rest apis inside my custom
processor, the nifi I'm using is nifi 1.4.0 and it's a 3 node secured
cluster., the username and password are kept inside a ldap server.
I know that in a secured nifi cluster, in order to make any request I need
the access token, my question is how could I get the access token in my
custom processor? Thanks. (I think the token should be
available somewhere after successful login right?)

regards,
ben

Re: get access token inside custom processor

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bryan I got it, I thought the processor would be running as the user
that had logged into the NIFI web UI.

Regards,
Ben

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.