Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu> on 2013/04/11 16:05:13 UTC

finding org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem.xml at runtime

When I try to run the CVD for  ctakes-drug-ner, I am getting an exception about not able to find org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.Typesystem (exception at bottom of this email)

Looks like it is happening now that the *-res projects were created and that TypeSystem.xml file was moved to ctakes-drug-ner-res.
I see that ctakes-drug-ner-res\src\main\resources is on the classpath for ctakes-drug-ner-res and is marked to be exported.

And ctakes-drug-ner-res is listed within the Maven Dependencies for ctakes-drug-ner

Is there something I am simply overlooking? or misunderstaning about maven?

-- James

Caused by: org.apache.uima.util.InvalidXMLException: An import could not be resolved.  No .xml file with name "org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.Typesystem" was found in the class path or data path. (Descriptor: file:/C:/cTAKES/workspaces/Apache-cTAKES-trunk/ctakes/ctakes-drug-ner/desc/analysis_engine/DrugCNP2LookupWindow.xml)

RE: finding org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem.xml at runtime

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
James,
This looks like a bug to me:
Notice the difference in case of 'S' in TypeSystem in the name.

The DrugNER TypeSystem is defined
org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem vs