Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by shylinzhang <sh...@163.com> on 2021/06/29 11:43:43 UTC

there is no related output for job id

Dear all,

    Today I met the issue “java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: there is no related output for job id”, the cube is always pending in the first step。

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3979    The jira issue is the same as I met, and I follow the steps。
    Backup meta data and remove the job id, the job disappeared in the “Monitor” web UI。When I rebuild the cube, the cube is also pending。

    Do you have any ideas?

Best Regards,
Shylin Zhang

Re: there is no related output for job id

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi:

"When I rebuild the cube, the cube is also pending。” There are some error log in Kylin.log after you rebuild the cube?

And you can check the number and status of segments on the cube  storage page. There should be some out of sync state in the metadata.