Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by vasil <va...@mergeralliance.org> on 2017/01/11 09:37:12 UTC

inquiry

Dear Mr./ Mrs.

We are chinese company operating in the technology  field. Currently we need a program that can extract information from  unstrctured text and to make it structured. The information will be  mainly related to companies' infromation, namely extracting unstructured  information from offcial company website in a structured format.

I  have check your products OpenNLP and it covers patially our requiremtns. I would  like to know is it an option to developed further or just to adjust  your product so it will be able to implement all our requirements? As the product itself is free, we are willing to pay for the further development. If you are interest in such collaboration, please respond with your requirements.

Regards
Morgan Li