Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/03 16:26:04 UTC

Aries Blog Sample is always 0.3-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

I would like to know why the Aries Blog Sample is still at the version
0.3-SNAPSHOT while Aries project has moved to release 0.3 ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Aries Blog Sample is always 0.3-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
After git svn rebase, it looks good to me.

Regards
JB

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.