Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by radheshyam nanduri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 08:16:00 UTC

Simulator

Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is any simulator (apart from Mumak) where in I can
plug my own scheduler and simulate MapReduce jobs.

Thanks a lot,
Radheshyam Nanduri

Re: Simulator

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
Can anybody write the real time scenario where Hadoop/HDFS is being used
specially for SME,

Thanks in advance

--
Deepak Sharma