Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi)" <zr...@avaya.com> on 2007/01/25 16:26:47 UTC

Send email to developers / contributors

Hi,
I have configured developers and contributors in my pom.xml
How can I tell maven to send notification to the groups on success /
errors?
Can I specify to send only to one of the developers / contributors?
Thanks!

ZQ: How can I get a reference to a dependency jar

Posted by "Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi)" <zr...@avaya.com>.
Hi,
Suppose during the build, for example in the packaging phase, I want to
take a class from a jar that my project depend on, how can I do it?
Thanks!

Re: Custom packaging type

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
If that does not work, check out the assembly plugin[1].

Eric

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

On 1/31/07, 秋秋 <qi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    I think you have met with the same issue with me,I hope the following
> configuration can help you:
> <--builder jar and war-->
> <build>
>   <sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
>   <testSourceDirectory>src/test</testSourceDirectory>
>   <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
>   <testOutputDirectory>target/test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
>   <resources>
>    <resource>
>     <directory>src/main/java</directory>
>     <includes>
>
> <--this comfiguration can package the xml file which are distribute the
> different directory with .java files together-->
>

>      <include>**/*.xml</include>
>     </includes>
>    </resource>
>    <resource>
>
> <-<-directory > appoint the file's address-->
>
>     <directory>src/main/config/ejb</directory>
>
> <--<targetPath>appoint the address where you want to package-->
>
>     <targetPath>META-INF/</targetPath>
>
> <--<include>appoint whick files you want to  package-->
>
>     <includes>
>      <include>*.xml</include>
>     </includes>
>    </resource>
>    <resource>
>     <directory>src/main/config/biz</directory>
>     <includes>
>      <include>*</include>
>     </includes>
>    </resource>
>    <resource>
>     <directory>src/main/process</directory>
>     <targetPath>./</targetPath>
>    </resource>
>   </resources>
>

> 2007/1/31, Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi) <zr...@avaya.com>:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have a new project type,
> > In this type I need to create a zip file that contain both directory
> > structure from version control and dependency files (e.g. jars/wars...)
> > (each file should be copied to a specific path - and this should be
> > configured in the pom.xml file)
> > It seems that I need to overwrite the prepare-sources and package and in
> > addition use the default install and deploy phases.
> >
> > Can you give me a hint how to start with it?
> > Thanks!

Eric Redmond
http://codehaus.org/~eredmond

Re: Custom packaging type