Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Manoel Veríssimo dos Santos Neto <ma...@trf1.gov.br> on 2008/10/31 11:14:49 UTC

shared network drive

            Hi,

            I need to know if is possible to work with svn in shared network drive?

Manoel Veríssimo dos Santos Neto
Coordenador de Desenvolvimento

Tribunal Regional Federal da Primeira Região
Secin / Diesp - Fabrica de Software
(61) 3410-3474 manoel.santos@trf1.gov.br

Re: shared network drive

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 07:14, Manoel Veríssimo dos Santos Neto
<ma...@trf1.gov.br> wrote:

>             Hi,
>
>             I need to know if is possible to work with svn in shared network
> drive?

Under certain conditions it's possible, but it's generally not
recommended. Are you speaking in terms of a working copy on the shared
drive, or hosting a repository there and using file:/// access?