Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Igor Zapletnev <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/14 15:02:14 UTC

Mojo Developer Cook Book: For accessing artifacts and repositories

I have tried to resolve artifact as described in mojo dev cook
book<http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Mojo+Developer+Cookbook#MojoDeveloperCookbook-Creatingandresolvinganartifact>.

org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactResolver class is missing in the
latest maven-artifact plug-in. Is there any other replacement for this
functionality?

Re: Mojo Developer Cook Book: For accessing artifacts and repositories

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
Since Maven3 this class is available in the maven-compat component:

	http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.maven%22%20AND%20a%3A%22maven-compat%22

Note that plugins compiled against the old maven-artifact component should still work with Maven3 (it gets translated under the covers)