Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/06/13 16:10:52 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "DavidsModel" by DavidNuescheler

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "DavidsModel" page has been changed by DavidNuescheler:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DavidsModel?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

  relational model into a hierarchical model, one should put
  some thought in that process.

- In my experience if one thinks of access control and containment
+ In my experience access control and containment are
  usually good drivers for the content hierarchy. Think of it as
  if it was your filesystem. Maybe even use files and folders to
  model it on your local disk.