Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tom Fernandes <an...@gmx.net> on 2008/02/28 11:45:06 UTC

how to do a sleep

Hi,

How can I keep the HTTP connection open for - say - 40s after the last HTTP
request is issued before? I understand that as soon as the last HTTP Request
receives a response the connection would be closed otherwise.

thanks,

Tom

Re: how to do a sleep

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If you set Keep-Alive, JMeter won't close the connection unless the server does.

Add a Test Action Sampler afterwards to ensure the test waits.

You need to use the HTTP HttpClient sampler for this.