Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2020/01/09 20:54:19 UTC

Re: Manually editing dictionary script file [EXTERNAL]

Hi Jeff,

There shouldn't be any problems doing that.

And here is a secret ....
In the class DefaultTermConsumer there is the ability to read in a "blacklist" of terms that should be excluded.  This is in the trunk version of ctakes.
If you are comfortable reading java code you can have a look and see if that is easier for you to use.

Sean

Posted by Jeffrey Miller <je...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks Sean.